what's new in orca 43.0

hello folks, decided to install debian testing, which is the only version of debian I can actually get working on my computer. in doing so I am now running the latest orca, are there any new improvements I should
be aware of? I want to see this screen reader get lots of other new future releases where you have ocr support and finally support for calamares, don't get me wrong, love the text based installer but it would be good to have calameres be accessible then those will eventually be upstream