Re: changing the scheduling and niceness of espeakup and related processes

Hi, In the service section there are lots of lines including an exec line that points to the espeakup binary.  Do I add the nice value to that same line or somewhere else?  I just don't want to lose speech totally if I put the nice portion in the wrong place. Nick Gawronski