Re: Which softwares to install ?

On 7/15/2022 10:27 PM, LibreFaso wrote:
Ok, so I installed a few laptops.

But I notice that neither Grub not the login page seem to be accessible, that may be a problem if the kids are to use the computers alone.

Is there a solution to that problem ?

Grub is not accessible but what logging page are you talking about?

Also, there are two installations problem that I encountered.
They're not directly accessibility problems, but maybe someone here still has a solution ?

Second is about the second Macbook whose screen is broken; imho it's not that much a problem for blind kids >>>> Samuel

Could be if the screen leaks or  they could cut themself if they put
their fingers on the screen.

--
John Doe