pinfo replaced info-stnd

So far as I can tell in debian-bullseye pinfo is unuseable with screen
readers.  You can listen to the beginning of any info file but try to
review the screen or take any action with the cursor after the initial
read and you'll find a blank screen.  Normally in a situation like this
one would write pinfo pinfo to read up on the command itself but with this
behavior it's not possible to do anything with the command itself.  I'm
going to bring up emacs and do c+h-i pinfo and see if I have any better
luck.  I wouldn't even use pinfo if the info-stnd package were still
available in debian.