Re: Marked For Autoremoval: How can we help? :)

On a somewhat related note, is there a way to stop getting e-mails
from Debian autoremoval, FTP master, bug tracking etc. without
affecting my subscription to this and other Debian mailing lists? It's
a bit tedious sifting through my inbox to trash them and then going
through my trash to delete them, and not only are my own technical
skills not up to par to help with anything these, presumably
automated, messages are talking about, I wouldn't even know where to
ask outside the Debian mailing list network to bring eyes and ears on
the problems. Or failing a way to stop getting such e-mails, a way to
force Gmail's basic HTML view to treat all messages from a specific
sender as part of the same thread or to do a select all(either in
general or for a specifici sender)?