Marked For Autoremoval: How can we help? :)

Happy Day!

Testing and autoremovals got a quick brush-by today (2022.05.28) over
at Debian-User. That just caused me to pull all those emails back out
of trash from May 26.

There were 71 that hit my own inbox. As soon as I saw espeakup, this
felt like something critical. Upon second look today I noticed the
list also includes fenrir, edbrowse, and orca, high traffic topics
from this list.

Thomas Schmitt mentioned this nvidia-graphics-drivers bug over at the
Debian-User's thread [0]:

Is that about the best place to point to when asking if anyone has
special skills to help knock that out? Per Thomas, addressing that
will affect about a zillion packages beyond those from Accessibility.

Thank you for any feedback! My skills have yet to progress so my hope
is reach out into the Internet's social media once I know how to ask
for help without treading on anyone else's efforts.

Cindy :)

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2022/05/msg00743.html

* runs with birdseed *