Re: To all candidates: Debian and people with disabilities

Hello,

Devin, thanks for bringing accessibility questions in :)

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, le lun. 21 mars 2022 23:37:03 +0100, a ecrit:
> Again, not sur the DPL can have a crucial role about this,
> unfortunately.

I agree, a DPL cannot make current maintainers magically find time to
work on issues :)

> Perhaps, however, in order to give more visibility to the topic, he
> may ping them more frequently during his public statements (Debconf,
> bits, debian-news) so make them talk about their work progress.

Agreed as well: advertising the will of Debian to progress on this
front, and that help is welcome, *can* make new maintainers come up.