Re: web-based, distributed, accessible applications (was LibreFaso)

Probably doesn't help that my console screen reader of choice(SBL)
isn't a very common one... to my knowledge, the only distros that have
ever packaged it have been OpenSuse and Knoppix.

Admittedly, the only other console screen reader I've tried was
espeakup/piespeakup, for which I found screen review much less
intuitive and found annoying how often I'd be scrolling through a text
file or menus ina curses interface and it would read a line that just
scrolled on screen instead of the line the cursor just moved to.

But yeah, documentation isn't always that easy to find... and I'm not
sure a manual actually exists for SBL... But yeah, not documenting
stuff is a very common bad habit among programmers(I sometimes hate
past me when I go sifting through my old code and try to figure out
what the code he wrote is supposed to do on account of a lack of
in-line comments. or long comments above the header line of functions
to explain what the function does... Oh, how glad I am past me decided
to make a header of comments that includes a description of what a
sourc file's overall purpose is and adding //end [typeOfCodeBlock]
following closing curly braces to make curly braces alone on a line
distinguishable from blank lines and make it easier to track which
closing curly brace is which. Still, wish past me had been a bit more
diligent on the documentation side of things... though I suspect
future me will be making similar complaints about present me in a few
years.