Re: Bootable linux cd iso image with ssh daemon activated

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 01:48:31AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>john doe, le jeu. 09 déc. 2021 08:45:41 +0100, a ecrit:
>> The last time I checked, the Debian Installer was using the ncurses
>> interface for the SSH server which was unaccessible.
>
>?
>It uses whatever interface was selected. If you boot with speech
>enabled, it will use a pure-text interface. If you boot with default
>ncurses mode, it will use the ncurses interface.

How can I enable a ssh server when booting a machine with a Debian
installer ISO? I did not know that this ispossible at all...

And if it is possible to start sshd, how can this be automated? Do I have to
modify the ISO to get this working?

Cheers,

  Schoepp