Re: Bootable linux cd iso image with ssh daemon activated

john doe, le jeu. 09 déc. 2021 08:45:41 +0100, a ecrit:
> The last time I checked, the Debian Installer was using the ncurses
> interface for the SSH server which was unaccessible.

?
It uses whatever interface was selected. If you boot with speech
enabled, it will use a pure-text interface. If you boot with default
ncurses mode, it will use the ncurses interface.

If you don't somehow tell the installer that you want speech, it cannot
get it from the ssh connection.