Re: CORRECTED - Bullseye No Speech In Consoles 2-6 and Unable to Login as User

A real good spade is likely to be called grep.  Fatal and Error and
Warning and whatever additional text is in those entries may be
informative.  The lastlog file and running dmesg and saving output to a
file and checking that output for boot messages might help.