CORRECTED - Bullseye No Speech In Consoles 2-6 and Unable to Login as User

Bullseye No Speech In Consoles 2-6 and Unable to log into Xorg MATE in as user

The links I gave do not work, and when I corrected them, they were
unknown to me HTML links
which still contained the incorrect URL for the files; I am supposed
to use these links and I'm making sure I'm using text mail to send
them - thank you mutt!:

dmesg.log https://pastebin.com/raw/mEF8d1HV
Xorg.0.log https://pastebin.com/raw/xFWfuYtp
Xorg.0.log.old https://pastebin.com/raw/JHgV5VQQ

Problem is logging into Desktop Environment, I've changed from LightDM
to sddm and I still cannot log into Mate as username only as root.

I've changed Desktop Environments, KDE and LXDE and the problem still
exists. Logging in as root works.

I think I remember if I select one of any two Desktop Environments,
instead of "Default" that I can log in, but I'm so confused by all the
problems that I cannot remember that detail, I'm mostly sure it's
true, defect "MATE" and I can log in, but selecting "Default" results
in failure.

Console speech is only available in the console that tries to log into
Xorg with the Display Manager, other consoles are mute, for some
reason something is killing speech-dispatcher.

I have no idea to whom to report this.

Regards,

David