Re: method for booting the talking network installation with non-free firmware from the hard drive using grub

Hi, Looking at the installation manual the network installation files will probably work better.  The issue is that all of my network cards require non-free firmware to load is there a version of the GTK network boot files that contain this firmware?  With grub in the default configuration can you type in a label to launch it or would I need to remember where it is in the menu and do the menus wrap around or can you enter in the number of the item to boot?  Nick Gawronski