Re: Latest Debian Stable 32 bit with non free firmware

D.J.J. Ring, wrote:
> The image came from [1]https://cdimage.debian.org/images/unofficial/non-free/
> images-including-firmware/current/i386/iso-cd/firmware-10.10.0-i386-netinst.iso
>
> I had problems with the release candidates before and thought the final release
> would be better.

10.10 is the tenth subrelease of Debian 10 (buster), released 2 years
ago. The final release for Debian 11 (bullseye) is scheduled on 14-15
august only. The link I mentioned

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/bullseye_di_rc3+nonfree/i386/iso-cd/firmware-bullseye-DI-rc3-i386-netinst.iso

is the latest that we have.

All that being said, the 10.10 image you mentioned also does work fine
on my system, speech works fine during the installer and after the
installation, so more information is needed, see the details in the
wiki.