Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

On 31/12/2021 18:35, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Perhaps we can just dump the wiki page
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility
>
> somewhere in the installed system?

If going this way I suggest to also ship the good ol' w3m in the installer to
read the relevant part during installation, as it is a both a browser and a
pager, needs very few key binding, and can be stripped from useless features in
this context through configure options to limit the payload.

I consider doing this in the Slint installer instead of or maybe in addition to
slint-doc, to read part of https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html

There is nothing fancy in slint-doc really, it's just a shell script which
provides a documentation menu using dialog. Source here:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/source/slint-docs/
Not all files there are shipped, one can have a look to:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/source/slint-docs/slint-docs.SlackBuild
to know what is in the package.

Cheers,
Didier