Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

D.J.J. Ring, Jr., le ven. 31 déc. 2021 12:11:14 -0500, a ecrit:
> Obviously, we are more civilized on this email list, but it seems that
> Debian-Boot is the wild and wooly frontier where new suggestions are met with
> barbs and malice.

? No. Really no.

The beep-at-installer-boot-menu took some exchanges to weigh the pros
and cons, sure, but it went completely civilized.

And...

when some user asked debian-boot for removing the
beep-at-installer-boot-menu, it's debian-boot people themselves who
calmly explained why the feature shall remain.

No need to be pushy, one just needs to explain the situation and discuss
possible solutions until a compromise is found.