Re: Debian Accessibility

Hello John,

There was a method - I believe a letter used during installation that provided logs, but I can't find how to get to it.

I'll give Debian 11.1 one more try since I didn't know the switch or method which I did use in the past, I've just forgotten.

Is it "a" for advanced? and then it is "a", something further down the installation, something tells you how to save and report bugs, I truly forget how to do what I did before.

I cannot find it, it is doubtless there, but I'm not lucky enough to see and hear what's in front of me sometimes.

Best wishes,
David

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 1:46 PM john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:
>> On 30 Dec 2021, at 18:28, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net> wrote:
>>
>> If I install with Debian 10 installation media, then change the /etc/apt/sources.list everything works as it should, my sound card is correctly detected, and I have screen reader during installation, I have screen reader when booting into Debian and I can use the MATE Graphical Environment as my user.  Perfect.
>>
>> I can also upgrade to Debian 11 by changing my /etc/apt/sources.list files.
>>
>> But unfortunately for me the Debian 11.0 and current Debian 11.1 installation media just don't work for me. Every previous version since Woody in 2002 has worked just fine.

You know the drill, give the comunity the log showing the issue (please
refer to the wiki/accessibility page).

--
John Doe