Re: Debian Accessibility

Have you tried pressing the down arrow 5 times when on the boot menu of Debian 11? Some how, pressing s no longer works for some people

On 30 Dec 2021, at 18:28, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net> wrote:

If I install with Debian 10 installation media, then change the /etc/apt/sources.list everything works as it should, my sound card is correctly detected, and I have screen reader during installation, I have screen reader when booting into Debian and I can use the MATE Graphical Environment as my user.  Perfect.

I can also upgrade to Debian 11 by changing my /etc/apt/sources.list files.

But unfortunately for me the Debian 11.0 and current Debian 11.1 installation media just don't work for me. Every previous version since Woody in 2002 has worked just fine.

Best wishes,
David