Re: Debian Accessibility

It's a bit more complex than that now.
First press a on the boot prompt then hit enter.
then press s on the continued boot prompt.
then press x on the boot prompt and then hit enter and listen to what
happens.
Likely speech comes up along with a numbered menu which is what the expert
mode presents.
When I get the expert mode set up,
I can set priority to low and save logs to disk and after that I test disk
integrity then proceed with the rest of the installation.
Those who kept up with accessibility documentation changes on debian would
know all of this info.