Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Jordan,

gmail is a provider, you can always delete previous messages, as I have just done.

Please stay on topic, and unless your postings are related in some way to accessibility submit them to the Thunderbird list (your comment about changing the personal name) or here about a non-sequitur diversion to talk about gmail being the cause of quoting old messages,Gmail isn't the cause of that, it's standard configuration for most email clients. In a web interface, you can simply delete the old messages, hopefully leaving enough to have others know what your replying to .  Neither is gmail, Debian, or your other tried distros responsible for the flooding of this list with comments by your email account with the name changed.  It's either idiotic, demented or juvenile, take your pick, but please stop it, you've lost all credibility at least by me by doing this.

Best wishes,
David