Re: Iggdrasill, a new amazing screen reader

I, for 1, hate console screen readers, and will not use this one, orca is the only usable linux reader and manjaro is silly anyway so its not worth useing it, don't know why it even exists in the first place when it crashes frequently and is full of malware. linux mint demands you update your system all the time, its the microsoft of the linux world, accessible coconut is reaching EOL like vinux, blind arch never became popular due to official arch being epic, ubuntu is ubuntu, slow, buggy, unstable. orca is the only usable reader hear that works as others rarely get updates, the latest version of orca was released with gnome 41 and fixed accessibility bugs while changing key echo to echo so its clearly being updated, support for thunderbird has gotten better and it no longer freequently crashes, when it comes to accessible distros, debian is just too good that its not recommended to use distros that are not debian, which is why calamares was designed for sighted use and why I see the debian installer last for many years to come, that is the only time you neeed a console screen reader, especially on android x86 installation media where you can also include a screen reader for that,