Mate Theme HighContrastInverse in Bullseye

Hey there,

Mate 1.20.4 in Buster has a Theme called HighContrastInverse, which uses white font on pure black backgrounds in every app.

In Mate 1.24.x in Bullseye this Theme has a dark-grey background in most apps, which eliminates the contrast.

I do not know where to bug this or better how to fix this.
Could someone give me a hint how to get this if possible fixed short-term and how and where to address this to, to get it fixed long-term?

Thx
Florian