Re: gaining access to the expert install options with speech possible?

hey there Samuel,

now running sid from stable.

had to install stable full system, then changed apt/sources.list to
point to sid.

apt-get update then apt-get dist-upgrade.

made a backup using timeshift before proseeding.

many thanks to you and everyone who helped.

Majid