Re: Screen Reader

orca and talkback are stable.
only apple fanboys says anything else

Den 30 juli 2021 21:34:59 skrev Adri Orjales <adriorjalesvidal31@gmail.com>:

Hi Aron
I strongly recommend you to use NVDA.
Under my opinion, is the simplest and most stable screen reader.

Under Linux, there are not stable screen readers. Orca can be used if there's no other option.

Back to windows, Jaws is good but has a high learning curve.

In terms of smartphones, voiceover is more stable than talkback. I can't say the same under Mac OS, but there in OSX there are no options.

If you need more info, nvda has an official mailing list on it's official site.

Regards