Re: Debian instalation package

On 4/9/2021 12:40 PM, Ivan Kuševic wrote:
Hello Friends!

I decided to try Debian afew months before.
Downloaded ten different packages to install it on my laptop.

unfortunatly;
I did not find one without missing some of neading files.
There are no driver for vireless card for the internet or some  inportant files without the Debian can not be installed.

I did not find the way to read  the name of any of those files to find  on the internet and install  from an different media.

Is there someone who want to help me to do this, because I am trying and not finding the way to install debian without any problem.

It is unclear what help you are seeking or the issues you are having.

Did you try (1)?

1)
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

--