Re: Debian instalation package

Hello Ivan!

This is what I recommend that people do when installing Debian, it makes an installation both possible and extremely useful to users especially those who have to use WiFi.  It gets over the decision of Debian to only offer free software and drivers, which many users find crippling.

Download the non-free cd  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/ which has firmware, you will want the full version, not the live version (as far as I know) if you want accessibility installation and then after it's installed use https://debgen.simplylinux.ch/ to add sources especially multimedia and non-free, I added Audacity, Debian Multimedia, Google Chrome Browser, Toot - a Mastodon CLI client, Ubuntuzilla, and WINE repositories.

Lastly, go to http://smxi.org/smxi.zip, download the zip package, unzip it and run smxi.  Follow the prompts to add such things as text browsers and utilities, leave the kernel choices alone.  smxi is run in console, but the script will take you there, just follow the prompts, it's fully accessible.

I also recommend Voxin to people that would like a more natural speech reader.  It's low cost, but unfortunately there was a major data centre crash and the site is down, but go to https://voxin.oralux.net/ for updates they will restore service.

Best wishes,

David