Re: Fully automated installation using PXE and preseed file

On 11/13/2020 1:52 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
john doe, le ven. 13 nov. 2020 13:27:11 +0100, a ecrit:
The tftp root directory ('text') is taken from the pkg
'debian-installer-10-netboot-amd64'.

You need to use the gtk variant of the netboot image. For size
contraints, the non-gtk variant does not contain the speech synthesis.

Why is that so?

I got it working with gtk! :)

Is netboot.tar.gz (1) also supposed to work (from my tests, I could not
get it to work)?

Thanks Samuel for your help, I appriciated.

1)
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz

--
John Doe