Fully automated installation using PXE and preseed file

Debians,

I have successfully installed Debian Buster using pxe and preseed file
to have a fully automated installation.

The idea is to have spoken progress during installation and to have
Debian configured for accessibility after installation (Mate, Orca ...).

On the wiki, I see that I should be able to use 'speakup.synth=soft' as
kernel boot parameter.

I'm not able to get it working, am I missing something?

In other words, how can I install Debian with speatch in a fully
automated way.

Any help is appriciated.

--
John Doe