Re: Orca question

Jim Green reports that eww within emacspeak is even better than lynx.

I think the sequence of keys is Alt plus x keys at the same time (which emacs abbreviates as M-x), then type eww and then tab to have the completions given, one of which if I remember is eww-

I don't have the rest, I lost access to Slint tonight trying to get Windows rescued after a severe virus, and I only used Windows for 15 minutes!  The virus disabled PIN (four numbers) entry and wants my password now! I'm not giving it my password. Before this it would take my PIN from the keyboard but once inside when I tried to go to administrative command line but it prevents me from using the menu because keyboard will not work once inside Windows.

Devils those hackers! Sacré bleu!

Best wishes to all, I'll be back in a week or so. I lost Windows then I lost Slint.  It's not my week.

Regards,

David Ring
N1EA