Re: Orca question

You are correct, Lynx does work better when used from the command line, but in Slint, when using a screen reader, Lynx is not very usable. The Tab and Up/Down cursor keys are suppose to read only the link but instead the link and a lot of other information is spoken by the screen reader making it extremely difficult to determine where you are and what is being spoken. David Ring did send me a revised config file which I appreciated. I
currently use Lynx and Debian on an older netbook and it is very easy to
configure and use. Is it possible that Slint could reconfigure Lynx to
work in a similar fashion?
--
 <dhoffjr@att.net>