Re: Braille display jamming in Orca and Mate

What about restarting ORCA by going alt+f2 and typing in 'orca -r'.

Hth,

awel

On 2020-05-13 4:25 p.m., John J. Boyer wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Occassionally either Orca or the desktop will cause the display to jam. It just keeps showing the same thing,  no matter what I do on the keyboard. Is there a way
to restart Mate without rebooting? I am using lightdm. If I kill mate-session lightdm asks me to sign in again. This may not be a good idea. I can tell when Orca
is
responsible for the jam because it doesn't respond to Insert+Space.

Thanks,
John