Re: Noob

Hi,

When you install Debian, you can use the dark theme at the install time. This has 2 consequences: - it installs the MATE desktop, the most flexible desktop I know from a visual point of view - it installs the COmpiz window manager, bringing plugins for negative colours, and you can add additional utilities such as omox to set the theme and tweak it.

I dont know LMDE, but I dont think it is as accessible as MATE.

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization