Re: how to get Orca build dep after backport update?

Have you tried apt-get build-dep orca -t buster-backports ?

I personally consider that such updates are quite dangerous as we did not test the stability of the stacks before they go to stable. And as backports are not stable, it is possible the dependencies are not all present, etc. But well, try the above command, it may work.

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL