Re: add accessibility section to "List of sections" pages?

Probably not necessary.  It's possible to switch from stable to testing
or to sid on post-install by editing /etc/apt-get/sources.list.  You
will have a mixed distribution for a while until all updates have got
completed using apt dist-update.