Re: Festival configuration files

Thanks for your email.

My friend sent my old instructions for me, but this command not work:

sudo wget http://live.freebsoft.org/ubuntu-festival/attachments/festival.default -O /etc/default/festival I absolutelly don(t know the content of this file, other instructions such as:

sudo install /usr/share/doc/festival/examples/festival.init /etc/init.d/festival
sudo update-rc.d festival defaults
sudo /etc/init.d/festival start
will work I think,

Pavel

Dne 20. 02. 20 v 10:35 Samuel Thibault napsal(a):
Hello,

Pavel Vlček, le jeu. 20 févr. 2020 10:29:01 +0100, a ecrit:
in the current version of Festival, which includes all Czech voices is one
step with config files, but I can not find the tutorial, how to copy config
files, it was in documentation / configuration examples I thing.
Are you thinking about something specific to the czech language, or
something generic for festival?

In the former case, there is an INSTALL.cs which wasn't getting
installed, you can get it with "apt-get source festival-czech".

In the latter case, the festival documentation is in
/usr/share/doc/festival/examples and in the festival-doc package.