Re: Large Cursors

Hi David,

type as root:
gsettings set org.mate.peripherals-mouse cursor-size 48
If that's not enough:
gsettings set org.mate.peripherals-mouse cursor-size 60
and so on. The default size is 24.

For a white cursor, type:
gsettings set org.mate.peripherals-mouse cursor-theme mate
For a black cursor, type:
gsettings set org.mate.peripherals-mouse cursor-theme mate-black

Best,

Didier

PS this works in Slint, maybe also in Debian, try.