Large Cursors

Hello everyone,

I don't see well but I still have vision so I try to use Mate desktop.

I manage, I use ORCA when I need to - thanks for this wonderful tool, and I use console for as much as possible, like mail with mutt.

I cannot find a desktop theme with big cursor pointer icons.

I really like the inverting Extra Large cursor pointers icons that Windows the size is excellent and the inverting is very nice. The cursor pointer changes to black on a white page, and to white on a black background.

I'd love to have that in the same size!

Is this available?  If not does any of this group speak to the group that does cursor icons and would they ask for this?

Best regards,

David