Re: Console Font for Lower Vision People

Le 07/01/2020 à 23:55, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
From the bts log, it seems that issues come from outdated files from
upgrade systems. It would be good to investigate with Anton what exactly
remains from such upgrades. A freshly installed system doesn't have the
issue: dpkg-reconfigure console-setup, and the effect is both immediate
as well as after a reboot.
I've reinstall my system for Buster, configured TerminusBold at size 32 but at each reboot I don't see the font configuration.

Does it work for you with such font configuration?

Best regards.