Re: Speech synthesizers and todays Bluetooth audio devices issue

Hello,

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel, le jeu. 02 janv. 2020 14:56:21 +0100, a ecrit:
> But what could I do with build in device firmware, which automatically
> turn The chip of those device off after short amount of time, when
> device will not receive any sound.

Yes :/

> There are various techniques to prevent that, but those techniques will
> result in The negative result. Battery of Bluetooth device will discharged.

Well, sure, but that's what you want: the device to be able to play at
any time. That will require energy anyway.

Unfortunately this "functionality" is casted into the hardware, we can't
do much better in software than playing noise :/