Speech synthesizers and todays Bluetooth audio devices issue

There are various kind of Bluetooth audio devices available. Various
apmlifiers, headphones with microphone. But what could I do with build in
device firmware, which automatically turn The chip of those device off after
short amount of time, when device will not receive any sound.
Sure. Those techniques have been created to save internal battery capacity.
But as you know, our work work by visually impaired text to speech
synthesizers users much more differ from The usability of Bluetooth devices.
The majority of people are using those devices for sound listenning. Not for
play short block of audio samples in The random amount of time.
And there is problem.
If user will randomly use speech engine when bluetooth audio device is being
used, The chip initialisation after some time of user inactivity will have
The bad result. We will lost some Millisecond so for example, when you will
type characters on The keyboard in The various time intervals, we will very
probably lost some parts of play audio from speech engine.
There are various techniques to prevent that, but those techniques will
result in The negative result. Battery of Bluetooth device will discharged.
Those techniques includes.
Play soft noise in The background by using various sound recordings. Such as
summer ventilator. If we will use audio editor to make this noise soft it
will allow us to listen speech of speech synthesizer with only little
background noise.
But noise can not be quite too much. Because in this case, build in device
firmware will not prevent device to turn automatically off suspend energi
will be presented.
But what if Speech-dispatcher would include some soft noise as a
configuration option. It would play this soft noise if user will set timeout
to zero in The configuration file, that speech-dispatcher will not
automatically close itself if client will not send data to it.
The problem is, which sound would be so soft and too loud, that firmware
build in to bluetooth audio device will not turn The device in to suspend
mode. And if suspend mode feature is also not build in to kernel dirvers of
bluetooth chips which are build in to The computer. If driver firmware files
will not contain some code, which will also turn Bluetooth chip itself off.
The one thing is true.
If some audio channel is opened and background sound play, it prevent chips
from being turned to suspended mode.