Re: accessible debian live cd

I would like to notice, that Mate desktop environment routines, which increase or decrease output volume when multimedia keyboard is being used can also work without Pulseaudio. I have installed mate-desktop and because I have used some lines from AdrianeX script, I could even use orca. But because mate-session source code is based on other console it causes that user is logged in to mate-session by very strange user name. Mr Knopper has allready given Me advice how to install hack console, so I will test it with mate-session. Some visually impaired users are not aware, that it is possible to use several window managers with Orca. Some desktop environments support only several of them by default, some support much more of GTK based ones by customizing some setting files. If user will enable assistive technology support when user will install Mate in To Knoppix, it will be possible to rewiev desktop items from LXDE. I have randomly found this feature. So user must install mate desktop environment
apt install task-mate-desktop
run mate by typing
xinit mate-session
Enable aassistive technologies support from Mate menu.
Logout from mate by using logout, so GCONF settings will be correctly stored and gconf database will be closed correctly. Run LXDE and use orca from main desktop. Without this, Orca can not announce desktop items. There is also some setting from LXDE for GTk accessibility. If those two settings are enabled, really, it will work.