Re: accessible debian live cd

Hi,

The Knoppix live system with the "adriane*" commandline option enabled
in syslinux.cfg as mentioned on the quoted web page, will give you 10
completely keyboard-controlled talking consoles including shell and root
via sudo. Braille support is possible, but optional. Tools for file
system repair and navigation are included. Also allows 32 and 64bit
chroot. Proprietary but free-to-distribute firmware for working WLAN
connectivity is included.

https://www.knopper.net/knoppix-adriane/index-en.html

Regards
-Klaus