Re: Future of Accessibility in Debian

Assuming that you still work at Hypra, I don't think that it is
acceptable to use your debian.org e-mail to promote your work place.

This work place works for Debian. So I dont see the problem. It works not-paid by Debian for Debian, so my job is a volunteer action for Debian. Thanks to Hypra, more than 500 new users use Debian. So yes, I created a project where I tried to fund a fulltime team to improve Debian, upstream and downstream, accessibility. I mix economical action and ethical action.

Note that Debian developers can request for a certificate to show they are dev, there is not reason then to separate artificially 2 areas if they are so joint.

Clearly, those e-mail should be removed because they fall under spam or
promotional e-mails.

Remove these about Mac and I will remove them. There is no reason to read "thanks to inform about Mac" and "Please dont talk here about Debian projects if they are supported by companies".

Regards

--
John Doe