Re: Accessibility of gtk2 applications in Buster

    Samuel> Sam Hartman, le mar. 15 janv. 2019 17:22:16 -0500, a ecrit:
    >>> GTK_MODULES was not set.

    Samuel> But it should be getting set by
    Samuel> /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90atk-adaptor

    Samuel> Which graphical desktop are you using?

    Sam> gnome.  And I agree that xsession script should be setting the
    Sam> modules.

I was apparently  using a Wayland session not an xorg session.
Apparently in wayland the xsession.d scripts aren't getting run.

I'm still confused.  It looks like .xsession-errors should be created in
a gnome xorg session, but in practice that's not happening.
In gnome xorg, the xsession.d scripts and environment variables do get
set.

--Sam