Re: Debian 10.2.0 post installation issue

Hello,
I need to correct myself in some way.
I decided to reinstall Debian 10.20 from scratch one more time.
I wanted to report that I am getting ORCA talking if I login as a
regular user; when I tried to login as root there was no speech
available.
I don't know if this is what was meant by the the accessibility team
but this is how it works right now for me.
Thank you for your assistance.
Pawel