Re: Debian 10.2.0 post installation issue

Hello,
Samuel, do you think that there is something strange about the unit I
am installing Debian on? This is Lenovo Thinkcenter m83.
I can get ORCA talking after I put into
/etc/speech-dispatcher/speech.conf the following line:
AudioOutputMethod= "alsa"
Pawel