Re: Issue with sound card

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for letting know! Can i request such a feature somewhere?

It's maby just me, but during the installation im asked if im using a proxy, if i should enter some details. (Im not so i just press enter, but after that the computer is silent for some time and first when its done 41% it lets me know its working..

Best regards
Kenneth