Re: brltty 6.0 is in Debian experimental

Hello Samuel,

I know that Jean-Philippe has tested this release without encountering any issue.

After thinking and discusssing I assume pushing BRLTTY 6.0 to Sid seems the way to go to expect having feedback from users. Also, as Testing could be buggy I assume having a buggy software is a assumed risk of each testing/sid users.

Best regards,
Alex.