Re: Web accessibility standards/recommendations?

Hi, Two sites I often tell developers of web sites about are http://w3.org/WAI and http://www.webaim.org and I think it is great that you care about accessibility as we need more sited people who understand the important needs of web page accessibility. Nick Gawronski On Tue, 3 Sep 2019, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 09:42:55 -0400
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com>
To: Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer@ens-lyon.org>,
    debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Web accessibility standards/recommendations?

The anybrowser standards are also available.
Section 508 of Americans With Disabilities act has a preamble and 16
technical items and the stuff in the Preamble and those technical items
can also help.

What w3c did was have corporate input on their standards which may or
may not improve accessibility.