Re: Web accessibility standards/recommendations?

On 09/03/2019 08:05 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
Although I am not visually impaired, I find navigating one retailer's website annoying due to inappropriate graphic design.

While considering possible improvements, I realized that what would benefit me would likely benefit the visually impaired more.

Are there published standards or recommendations that I should be aware of?

Thank you.

An off-list reply led me to "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines"
[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Content_Accessibility_Guidelines ]
which meets my immediate needs and is a suitable reference for corporate representatives who are not technology oriented.